Monday, March 7, 2016

A Tender Mercy

Hermana Russell,

We did not receive an email from our missionary yesterday. In talking to some of my friends who are missionary Moms, it sounds like it may be something to do with the mail system because they didn't get emails from their missionaries either.  Could you please let us know that our daughter is okay since we didn't get an email from her?

Marianne Graves



Sister Graves,
It appears there was a problem with some emails yesterday.  I have sent a request to see what we can do on our end to fix it. Hopefully all will be working next week.  I apologize for the inconvenience

Hermana Graves is fine.  In fact, I will be seeing her within the next hour or so as President has interviews in Jinotepe this morning.  I will give her  a hug especially from you.

Hermana Russell


Hermana Peggy Russell
Nicaragua Managua Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment